Victim Information & Notification Everyday
Provided by the
Johnson County Sheriff's Office
What will VINE do for me?
Vine will tell you if an offender is in jail and will give you other important information such as court event changes. VINE will also allow you to leave a phone number where you can be contacted automatically when the status of an offender changes. VINE will also notify you of changes in court events.
What do I need to do?
VINE FACTS you should know:
· The offender will not know you are registered with VINE;
· If you are not home, VINE will leave a message on an answering machine. If there is no answer, VINE will keep calling back until you enter your PIN or for at least 24 hours;
· VINE calls automatically when an offender's custody status changes and you may get a call from VINE in the middle of the night;
· Do not leave a phone number with VINE that rings to a switchboard;
· The Johnson County VINE service only includes offenders in the Johnson County Law Enforcement Center;
· Do not depend only on the VINE service, or any other single program, for your protection. VINE should only be one piece of your safety plans.
· You can leave more than one phone number with VINE. Just call the VINE service again and register additional numbers.
Click above to go to VINE Website
Department of Human Services
Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) Johnson County Blue Bonnet Chapter
The Tarrant County Women's Center
Women's Haven Hotline
National Organization for Victim Assistance
Family Crisis Center
Texas Crime Victim Clearinghouse TDCJ
Crime Victims Compensation Program